BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 14, 2011

OMGEEE BEST WEEK EVER

OMG ahahah best week ever first thing is OMG I CAN GO FOR BIEBER'S CONCERT TOLD YA NEVERSAYNEVER AHAHA LIKE OMG I TOLD YA I COULD GO :D but u guys din't believe in me but now I ACTUALLY AM so yeah I know if u read this you'll do the same again but whatever LIKE SERIOUSLY <3 BIEBER I LOVE YOU 2nd my dad bought me another my world 2.0 and he came into my room and was like I have something for you and i totally knew it was bieber related like AHAH and then i told him i already had it and he was like u dint tell me :( LOL and also I'll be going to Penang for the weekend omgs beachhh ahahah LOL imma get dark :P anyways I'll be shopping in Gurney Plaza :) awesomeee BIEBER BIEBER OHHH i cant wait to see you :P thanks for teaching me to never say never xx love you always :) and of all the bieber things i have the best one has gotta be his concert tickets :) cause i'll get to actually be in his presence and I might even breathe the air he breathed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment