BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm SICK of Malaysia being sucha LOUSY fucked up country =/

LIKE omg :( i can't stand malaysia my cousin from aussie came back with her aussie friend :( and when i came home i went though her pictures havent seen her in a while and like when it came to pictrues of her in her school they looks so happy having fun in class in the gim OMG why can't we have a gym? why dont we have freaking LOCKERS? like omg i love lockers like omg dont be a bitch and tell me i hate malaysia cause i have no friends SERIOUSLY i do like uuse ur brain man if i dont have friends i wont even be talking to KIEW or cheh juan or or EVERYONE!!!!!! like seriously i think you're jealous? or something but whatever anyways like seriously malaysia sucks first of all its HOT second :( ITS LIKE DIRTYY omg the schools suck the classes are old theres no gim no basketball court no clean class no classes with fish tanks/ hamster like OMG WHATEVER THEY HAVE WE DONT cause why? we're too cheap the goverment uses all the money they keep it and like use it for themselves and like wth man we need nicer class rooms especially those with AIR CONS omg  :( like seriously after my form 5 my mom ask me to go over to iis for they're form 6 i think but whatever at least theres like air con there and theres guai lows rite?? ahahaIM SERIOUSLY GONNA GO TO COLLEGE IN AUSSIE AND LIKE NEVER COME BACK LIKE NEVER MAYBE TO VISIT BUT NO NO NO NEVER IM GONNA STAY HERE ill like stay there for the rest of my life i want whats best for my child ill let her go to school there :) omg omg omg i wont be here so if ya miss me come visit me anywhere but here I'LL NEVER BE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment