BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

EEEKKKKSSSSS :)

BAHAHAHAHA I went to JJ today to buy the Justin bieber book :) andd guess what?? I saw cheh juan eating baskin robins and she so called whispered to her mom and said My friend or something hahaah then i was like HI then he looked down and continued eating and then I went to MPH and gues what again BAHAHAHAH I Saw her there again and then we started crapping we were looking for Justin bieber's book well she helped me look :) SHE LIKES JB U KNOW??? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT bahahahah well bad thing is Justin's book won't be coming till like someone but I kinda have a way to get it :P teeehheeee so Im happeehhh AND anyway i'll be goin to singapore  so i can go there and get it EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEEZZY

No comments:

Post a Comment