BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Schools Over for me :)

YEY shchools over :P i dont know but no one seems to miss me XP i know i know that sounds very ermmm perasan-ishh but seriously?? nevermind then if no one misses me then i wont miss anyone rite? yeshh i guess so this post is just for fun :P just cause im bored hmmppp i dont know what to do i dint go to school today cause i dont know i just din't well yeshh im bored IM BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i dont know why maybe cause pet society is under maintenance and no one from MGS is online and No one can tell me which class im gonna go next year Mgs has this stupid thing this steaming thing every year gahhh it gets the students STREESEEDDD UPPP soo by getting STRESSED UP you'll get brown hair well some people like brown hair like me :0 but after brown hair it turns white??!?! i dont know some noob went crazy when i told her she has brown hair and she was like I'M GETTIN OLD well whatever we all will grow old someday :) anyways bye im currently busy asking almost every Mgs girl which class they're goin next year and so far I've only asked one cause others are like seniors only gahhh COME ONLINE ALREADY PEOPLEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment