BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

YiPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I GOT MY FREAKING BIEBER BOOK ALREADY :) I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN LIKE ERMM UPDATING WELL I WONT SAY SRY CAUSE ITS MY BLOG :P ANYWAY I GOT THE BOOK WELL THEY WERE SOLD OUT IN M'SIA SO I WENT TO SINGAPORE AND I GOT THE LAST ONE THE LAST LAST LAST BOOK IN THE WHOLE SINGAPORE WELL THAT WHAT I THINK HAHA I GOT THE LAST ONE FRM BORDERS :) IM WRITING IN CAPS CAUSE IM HAPPEEHH I GOT IT FOR 37.90$ WHICH is singapore dollars not RM so i think its Rm 80 something but who caressss as long as i get it i can't wait hahahahah i read like almost hlf already :) he's just soooooooo cute
heres a picture of me and it :) I dont look good cause im having cough and flu XP

eekkkkssss sooo happpeehhh i'd rather pay like what 8 riniggit more than waiting for the book for another 2 weeks wait all you wants suckerrrssss if you still weren't fast enough to get it yet bahahahaha no way ur gettin it any sooner XP

No comments:

Post a Comment