BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 2, 2010

BIEBERBABE :D

here's the ermm post i promised?? for all my bieber stuff i have more mags but I'm just too lazy to take pictures of all of them =/ anyways hahah I LOVE BIEBER ALOT gahh I wish someday I would get to meet him or like whatever I JUST SSOOOOO WANNA MEET HIM gahh he said NEVER SAY NEVER so someday I hope that I would meet him :)but he doesnt seem to be coming to Msia maybe cause Msia sucks NO OFFENSE but yeah i find this place sucky too GAHH I wanna stay in Aussie :D well maybe next time when I go there to study haha but then i'll be too old to go crazy for bieber anymore =/ anywasy back to the point
heres the pictures with captions<3

My bieber wall haha :) I need more posters =/ bahahahah
My bieber mirror :)
Bieber albums =/ I dint get the first LAWL cause when i bought the second one they already had the first one in it so yeah watev i thi8nk i'll get it anyways
ermmm yeah thats the notebook you get when you buy his newest album :) and on the inside on every oage there's his name in it :) if i EVER meet him I would ask him to sign my CDs and HIS BOOK AND HIS NOTEBOOK :)
yeah and this is his second album and when you buy it you get a hanky with his face on it :) I WILL NEVER blow my nose on it bahahaha
TEEHEEE My bieber book I went through so much trouble just to find this book I went to penang to find it and also KL and I finally found it in singapore :D

My bieber stuff :) more to come keep on looking
:D
well these are all my bieber stuff :) teehee I have the stuff now what I need is Bieber shirts and Jackets and headphones and more :) <3 ahhhh I;m in love with him :) I NEED BIEBER SHIRTS ANY IDEA WHERE TO GET THEM FROM???  anyways i hope you guys liked this post even though its me showing you all my bieber stuff only =/ teeheee and OH BTW HAPPY HOLS PEOPLE  I will be bloggin but not everyday cause i'll be going to Pangkor :) My mom said we'll be staying in Pankor laut resorts OOOOOooo :) its a 6 star resort LAWL anyways the beach is gonna be awesome will upload pictures of me in Pangkor when I get back :)
PEACE YA'LLL
I WILL FOREVER LOVE JB fuck those haters

No comments:

Post a Comment