BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Im being lazy

im sorry i haven't been bloggin much : but seriously 2011 is okayy but the ending of 2010 was like OMGEEE wth man first someone like seriously freaked me out :O and kinda spoiled my whole entire month of december and what is wrong with u spreading some stuff around? its like tottaly not TRUEE omg im not gonna say what u said here cause ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET and here to someone else u PLEASE stop stalking my facebook or TWITTER omg if you still do i'll have no choice but u block you cause it freaks me out like u seem to know everything and its like you're not close with me i just talk to you so you think im all buddy with u? whatever btw like seriously how the heck would u know stufff and like u tell people secrets like omgee i cant stand those peopleits like I specifically told u not to tell anyone and WHT THE HECK u were like after hearing my secret the next person u talked to u told em like WTH man !!! :@ im not gonna say who you are cause you'll be embarrased i know sometimes i blurt out people's secrtes too but this year my resolution is to be wayy nicer and to keep secrets :) and btw DUDE U FREAK ME OUT :O like seriously :( you're making things worse stop buggin my friends and i dont know who the girl knows but seriouslly thats the worse thing that could ever happen SHE KNOWSSS SHE TELLSSS OMGGGGGGG and you another girl like seriously u bugged me to tell so i did but then u said PROMISEEE U WONT TELL nad u were like yeah sure i wont but what THE NEXT THING U DID IS TELLL SOMEONE ELSEE like omg i finally know who i can trust with secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment