BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm not gonna say sorry for not bloggin :D cause its my blogg hhahaha

Anyways EKKKKSSS I GOT JAYBEE'S BOOK LAST MONTH AND I GOT HIS NEWEST ALBUM THIS MONETH AND U KNOW WHAT? IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKKEEHHH see when i was in singapore I got bieber's last book in BORDERS and now when i went to SPEEDY today I GOT HIS LAST ALBUM haha it was the last one on the shelf XP LUCKYY MEEEEE :D eeeeeeeeeeeee I LOVE BIEBER SOOOOOO MUCCHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEHE HAHA IM SO HIGH I DONT KNOW WHY :D  anyways i will upload picture of his book and his album and the free notebook they gave :D oh yeah and remember i said in my previous post that i would make a whole post to show u guys all my bieber stuff?? well yeah i think i'll do the next post bout that cause imj bored haha even though my cousin is here but well he found this game on FB some shooting game and he's been playing it all day :D anyways BYEEEEE PEACEEEEEEEEEE

PICTURESSSSSS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment