BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I've been sick In fact I've been sick for a while now =[ with BIEBER FEVER =]

ekkksss haha as you all know I love Justin Bieber and so does lots and lots and lots of other girls =] kayy I went to Ipoh Parade yesterday anddd i went to popular anddd I got this months issue or GALAXIE =] I hate Galaxie though cause it sucks why??? causeee they have soo little Justin Bieber stuff compared to BOP or TIGERBEAT ugghhh and there are no HUGE as in HUGE posters of justin bieber anddd it's so freeking thin OMG you can liek finish reading it in 15 minutes and then throw it away or something andd I don't know why but some people freak out when they have a poster of somebody they like and the way they describe it was like it looks awesome or something but when iasl then to like how me it turns out the poster was like A4 sized seriously what is nice abbout an A4 sized poster it sucks man see compared to BOP the BOP posters are like ermm four A4 sized paper joined so imagined how big it is and they don't just give you one they give you SIXXXX omg but of course for some  poeple it's exp causee ya its like 20 over buckss haah  =P well I bought this months issue is beause JUSTIN BIEBER WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE OMB = Oh My Bibeber =] hahah soo IF you are a Belieber and you're like reading this now goo bug your parents to get you to popular and get your issue of GALAXIEEE with justin bieber on the front pagee GO get it now cause i saw like 5 left =] haha OOOHHH and one more thing because i like BOP or TIGERBEAT better its causee they don't like TOKIO HOTEL and they don't have any articles bout them they prefer justin bieber =] HEHES I LOVE you BOP soo kayyy ermm bout Galaxie they like tokio hotel or somethig almost every issue has like THEM in it so if you're a Tokio Hotel Hater like me don't ever buy Galaxie unless JUSTIN BIEBER IS ON THE FRONT PAGE =] sooo byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment