BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pffftttt I Hate Tokio Hotel !!! DO you???

Hiiiiii OMG do you like TOKIO HOTEL??? ohhhhhh I do I dooo NOT  =P HAHA soo yeah you wanna knoe why they suck?? 1# causeee they sing badly OMG seriously automaticcccccccccccccc they drag the worddddd 2# causeee BILL LOOKS GAYYY he sucks omg his hair??? the long hair spiked up into like I DON'T KNOW what the hell it looks likeee  3# their band name is like TOKIO HOTEL??? Tokyo is the right spelling and whats with HOTEL?? were they like staying in Tokyo and they were like living in a hotel?? LAWL much so my friend created this TOKIO MOTEL haha see there's this girl who  likes tokio hotel and one doesn't so she was like yatta yatta yatta bout I love tokio hotel and this and that and then my friend was like I like TOKIO TOkioooo tokiooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MOTEL and then we burst out laughing =] LAWL 4# they suck at english sooo wth =] haha  5# BIll screams when he sings 6# he puts WAYYYYYYYY too much EYELINER AND he's only a guy well i think thats it if i think of more I'LL POST MORE =]

No comments:

Post a Comment