BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lahvaniya + my house + Me + her stuff + my stuff = FUN

Well basically I'm sure you guys can guesss what's today all about =] it's bout Lahvaniya coming to my house for FUN lawl I'm bored thats why i ask her to come over well not to play it's to HAVE FUN okayy well I'm bloggin bout her coming over and her name will be mentioned a few timesss soo she's be like OMG hahah Audrey blogged bout me this and that and when she sees this she'll be like it's not truee you liar or something lik that but well it is =] do u believe me? kayy so she's not here yet so she's gonna bring her home alone CDs for us to watch till out eyes pop out andd ermm her laptop maybe and her NEW samsung corby =] I love that phone so much seriously when i started to like it everyone around is getting it OMG well DAMN urghh first my cousin then her mom then my other cousin then lahvaniya urghhh I want it so bad i want it in YELLOW =] so there's this kid in my housee LAWL she's my mom's friend's kid and she's really quiet I'm waiting for lahvaniya to come fast cuz I'm no good with kids I don't know they all just won't talk and that's really annoying it's like hey whats do u wanna do?? then they'll be like staring at me and that's freakkyyyy haha soo yaaa anddd ermmm LAHVANIYA COME FASTER OMG sheehsss
btw people HOLS ARE AWESOMEEE
will upload picture for you guys to see =]

No comments:

Post a Comment