BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Hols at Kualalala Lumpur with my all my cousiess =]

kayy so you guys know that we have 2 weeks of holss UGHHH Finally rite?? LAWL kayy soo
I went to Kuala Lumpur for my hols LAWL lame i know buttttt I got to meet all my cousiess <3 haha we had sooo much fun together we ripsticked , rock climbed, had fun , and shopped sooo yeahhh 2 of my poor cousiess had to go to school cause International school din't have hols butt haha LAWL yeahhh sooo erm we had lots and lots and lots of fun anddd my cousin Amanda went to belgium for her student exchange  programme anddd me and my cousin was like sleeping in her room andd i saw her pillow something like a pillow buttt also like a toy?? well i don't know i found it cuteee soo i wanted it really bad haah it's called MR. Men and Little Miss =] hah even the name sounds so adorable hehesss yeah well i have the shirt but not the pillow thingyyy urgghh so when i wanted to buy it they told me they were SOLD OUT omg =[ I was sooooooooooo SAD well haha nvm i don't mind cuz my aunt says she'll try to find for me
Ms Sunshine
Me and them
Ms.Sunshine and Mr Bump =]

No comments:

Post a Comment