BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sleepover at Stefanie's House =]

Hey peopleeeee I din't blog yesterday rite??? haha causeee i sleepover at stefanie's house we had loads of fun we camwhored , turtle raced ( i got my turtle 'freddy' from her ) and then we suppose to make a video but we were too lazy LAWL we slept at like 4 in the morning SHHHHHhhhh don't tell anyone haha andd stf's mom wass soooo niceeee at like 11 at night she was like are you girls hungry and we were like YEAH and she made us scrambled eggs with sausages =] it was yummy sry but I din't bring my camera there or no I would have took a picture of  it XP and errm at like 3 she came and ask us again and she made us instant noodles with sausages and crabstick and mushroom and onions =] haha =9 Mhhhmmmmmmm =] well here's some pictures that we camwhored together well heres SOME if you wanna see the rest go to my albums =]Hey peopleeeee I din't blog yesterday rite??? haha causeee i sleepover at stefanie's house we had loads of fun we camwhored , turtle raced ( i got my turtle 'freddy' from her ) and then we suppose to make a video but we were too lazy LAWL we slept at like 4 in the morning SHHHHHhhhh don't tell anyone haha andd stf's mom wass soooo niceeee at like 11 at night she was like are you girls hungry and we were like YEAH and she made us scrambled eggs with sausages =] it was yummy sry but I din't bring my camera there or no I would have took a picture of  it XP and errm at like 3 she came and ask us again and she made us instant noodles with sausages and crabstick and mushroom and onions =] haha =9 Mhhhmmmmmmm =] well here's some pictures that we camwhored together well heres SOME if you wanna see the rest go to my albums =]

No comments:

Post a Comment