BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another boring day =]

Heyalll bloggin means posting stuff so yeah I'm bloggin well thats Obvious =] ohkayyyy boring... well yesterday Lahvaniya called me bout something so she was like are u okay? <----- askin me if i was okay cause i have chicken pox and this is what i though OF COURSE I'M OKAY or not I won't be talking to you or facebooking If i wasn't okay I would be lying in bed sleeping or something rite?? weell chicken pox is just normal it actually feels like hmmm actually u dont feel anything If u haven't expereinced chicken pox before here Imagine that you're doing everything like tottally normal u go to school and other things but u just have annoying spots all over you thats all =] okay so yeah I'm kinda off topic well too bad haha lets continue yeah soo I said i was fine to Lahva then I was like it's so boring all I do at home is watch Tv facebook and more facebook and she was like why don't u study and I was like that's boring I wanna do fun stuff then she was like you're SICK u sit at home doing nothing  while I have to go to school and yet I study more than you and this and that and I was like waiittt and at night i study from 9 to 9:30 and she was like u spend 5 hours watching Tv and half an hour STUDYING?!?!?! and i was like well maybe a lil more I study 1 topic a day soo she started asking me questions on topic one on history and then she started teaching me so we started studying over the phone we did that until like 11 =] we're goin to do it again today at 8 LAWL why am I bloggin bout studyiing??? I'm sure you kinda skipped that part rite?? lol i don't mind if i were u i would have done that too =P

No comments:

Post a Comment