BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 25, 2010

SHEEEEEHSSSSSsssssssssssss

GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want Justin to FOLLOW ME on twitterrr!!!!!!!!!! WHYY WHYYY doesn't he follow meeee HE FOLLOWED MARISA the justin bieber malaysia admin :/ AND NOT ME!!!!! then i asked her i was like how'd u make justin follow u on twitter? and she was like i just tweeted him ONCE and he did and i was like GAHHHH he hasnt followed me yet and I tweeted him like  A MILLION TIMESSSSS and she was like your day will come and I was like thanks and I HOPE MY DAY WILLLL COME  :( ANYWAY i love you justin bieber HAHAHA

MORE PICTURES OF HIMMMMMM

My Justin :D

Did you know he dyed his hair?? :P well it's a long time ago news


OMG ISN'T HE ADORABLE????????????????? I WANNNA HUG HIM :D

That KID is so DARN LUCKYYY  and she's adorable too i don't see why justin wanted to take a picture with her :( I WISH I WAS HER

Justin reading to Little kids somewhere i dont know :P haha I WISH he could read me a storyyyy

HUMP :( I WANT BIEBER

anyways BYESSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment