BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

AWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwww =[

I have to go to school tomorrow and sit for my exam =[ Ruby's Leaving soon =[ My chicken pox is gone and I can't laze around all day while people go to school =[ M'sian's Belieber's Imaged is ruined By Justin Bieber Malaysia's admins by making those videos =[ AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwww and this awww is not the AWWWWWW that's so cute kinda awww it's the sad kinda Awwwwwwww ='( seee the AWWWWS??

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW =]
and this awww is the it's cute awwwwwwwwwwww
It's confusing isn't it ?? =P

I kinda hate my school now I hate both schools my Old one and the new one! don't come sayin heyyy SO MEANNN no one actually likes school it sucks Not mentioning which school though they might come chasing after me HEY I LIKE MY SHORT HAIR NOW =] i don't know why but maybe cause I'm having my good hair day but too bad No one can see it ahahha LOL arghhh school I wanna change school like my bro Maybe after form 3 I'll go iis IT'S JUST A FREAKING MAYBE no big fuss AWWWWWWWWWWWWwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment