BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 15, 2010

Well I don't know what title to put for this =]

I ..... I......I Need Somebody To LOVE haha i was just listening to Jaybee's somebody to love song on the radio =] hummpppp I'm bored of being bored because being bored is boring sooo I did something NO I did not study No I did not play with pickles NO I did not watch Tv then what did I do?? I.....
I.......NO! I don't need somebody to love I was playing pet society the whole freaking day =] LAWL I know I'm too old for it but well It's addictive I tried quiting last year like 5 times but it never once worked cause I say today i wanna quit tomorrow I go in to see whats new LOL much soo yeah back to the point I was playing pet society and this girl she's really nice she does cheat for money and whenever I ask her where did she get that thing she'll say oh it's rare or oh from the Gold Mystery box and then she'll send it to me SHE'S SO NICE =] no I won't tell u her name cause you'll add her for that LOL and she bought 200Playfish coins (cach coins) today and she promised me she'll give me a walk in closet ( the bigger one) and she did and not just that she gave me a witch's pot which was cash coin and RARE and I din't even ask for it and then I asked her if she still had cah coin and she said yes and i asked her if i could have something more and she said sure anything for aud awwwww =] so she gave me the welcome carpet where when u click on it it changes colour and u put it in the room u want people to see when they visit you and then she gave me another walk in closet the smaller one and she gave a treetop retreat (extra room) so the total amount she spent on the stuff she sent me is 
walk in closet (big)    = 22pfc
walk in closet (small) = 20pfc
treetop retreat           = 18pfc
colourful carpet         = 9pfc
witch pot                   = 7pfc
                               ________
TOTAL                      67pfc
                                =======
OMG thats like OMG OMG OMG 67pfc and 12 pfc=10 ringgit so it's like 55 ringgit :Oshe's so niceee yeah so basically i spent the whole day talkin to her and then when i received the items I redecorate if you play pet society go see my extra rooms I have 3 new ones and then go see my last 2 rooms =] and my both gardens I redecorated them cause i was bored =] so yeahh HAHA I did not study today though cause I was busy playing Ps

No comments:

Post a Comment