BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 15, 2010

Pictures to be shared

Heyyyy! I got some pictures from other people's blogs LOL I hope they don't get mad well If you're seeing this DON'T GET MAD =] anyways I loved them soo haha

HAHA AUDREY SAID THAT That's funneh cause I'm Audrey too =] 


and here are some Bieber Pictrues =]


Ping Pong and Bieber aww he looookss HOT if I were playin Ping pong with him i'd lose. why? cause he looked too cute that I died
Hawaii gave this cake to bieber when he came looks abit retard LOL but I'd get that freaking cake for my B'day <3

awww he's never too old to sit on his mommy's lap =]
THIS IS THE POSTER OF HIS 3-D MOVIE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE LOOKSS SOOOOO CUTEEEE I WANNNA WATCH ITTTTT
He got our Petition  I was one of the 341219 of the beliebers who signed that =] YIPPEEEE hope he comesss after seeing this
That's his book!!!! It was out on the 13th AHHHH It hasnt come to Ipoh yet LAMEEEE AHHHHHH I WANNA GET IT andd i saw there's a free poster inside ZOMG

Sneak peek inside JAYBEE'S BOOK <3
 Justin is only 108 pounds means he's only 49 kg =] ahhhhhhh he's not fat he's fit

No comments:

Post a Comment