BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BORED =]

hey I'm bored some people don't freaking wanna talk on fb i don't know why everytime I click on the FELLOWE she goes OFFLINE yeah i know rite??? WTH anyways i was REALLY bored sitting at home doing nothing that i did this =] It sucks but what the heck I DID IT


Hahah nice??? =] and yeah he's grownnn ALOT take a look at this pic he's such a grown man ady =] AWESOMEEE HE'S GETTING CUTER EVERY SINGLE DAY MINUTE SECOND =] ahhhhh =] hheheehs

Justin's gonna have a nail polish line by "Nicole" by OPI. :D it comes in 6 colors, Step 2 The Beat of My Heart, Prized Possession Purple, One Less Lonely Girl Glitter, OMB! , Me+Blue and Give Me The First Dance HOW AWEOMSEEEEEEE


HERE I'LL SHOW U SOme picturesss 


awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH welll i know see i'm soo bored that i tottaly am bloggin bout him =] cause i have nothing better to do and today when i woke up i was like i took the camera and started making videos =D showing off my bieber posters mags Cds and books and STUFF but then i deleted it HAHA tottaly waste of timee should be studying for exams but NOOOooo that is wayy boring Must spend my time doing Fun stuff not boring stuff =]


No comments:

Post a Comment