BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 18, 2010

GAHHHHHHHH

GAAAHHHHHH I have 9 more topics to read for my geography and I have to do my art folio alll by THURSDAY WHICH is in 3 days and I HAVE TO ALSO STUDY SCIENCE cause the exam is on THUSDAY OMG when this is over I'LL BURN MY FOLIO WHEN I GET IT BACK AND Iwon't burn my geography book cause i'll still need to use it for next year =] HAHA after exams I can chillllll and not do homework and not go school and not study and not care and not DO ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH MY STUDIES ahhhhhhh that sounds nice =] is highlighting my revision book called studying? cause I've been doing that and IF I FAIL I'LLLL FREAKING GET MAD but i won't care so what? you did your best and going up to HERON is not good cause you'll be with all the nerdy people (no offense) I don't know why some people aim to go to HERON it's weird cause if you go there your grades would go down cause you'll be with those SMARTO PANSYS and they'll outsmart you and you'll end up in eagle haha so I either plan on going down which is kinda okay but I really won't want to or stay in oriole but I DONT KNOW ARGHHHH I hate this school can't say the name cause if the school sees this I might be dead =] well at least its better than AMC that i can say =] still it would be ncie if I could go to iis =] gahhhh my bro ruined my chances of going there SHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh don't even think about telling anyone anyways MY highlighter and geography book is awaiting me =] BYEEESSS

 He is one fineee boy
welll this has nothing to do with GAHHHH
i just put this picture here cause it makes it seeem less boring and make you wanna read it a lil more =] LOL
welll he's fineee isn't he

No comments:

Post a Comment