BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I LOVE KEVJUMBAAAAAA

I love Kevjumbaaa =] He's soo awesomeeee no he's not cute yeah maybe a lil :P but his videos are like HILARIOUS i tell you His dad is like AWESOME and DAMN FUNNY =] hahaha anddd they're on THE AMAZING RACE haha so basically I'm watching the amazing race adn the amazing race asia cause I have nothing much to do at home LOL i watch mainly cause Kevjumbaa and his dad are like in the race =] hahaahah okay this is one of his =] say ALPHA KENNY BODY slowly then say it faster lol =] then guess what you just said =] haha i'll tell you like if you ask if u dont means no one reads my blog :P anyways

 yeah heres a pic when they were in the amazing race =]




did you know that no wait you must know cause its a fact that


1# You cannot stick out your tounge and look up at the ceiling at the same time it's a physical impossibility!



















2# All idiots after reading 1# will try it




















3# And discover 1# is a lie

4# You are smiling now because are an idiot

HAHA and ohh I went crazy when i had chicken pox cause Jb's you smile MV came out and I kept on listening to it and at the starting he plays the piano rite? so I was like I'M GONNA LEARN IT =D and I did so i finally mastered it :P

anyways BYESSSSSSSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment