BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I haven't been bloggin much =]

Hey ya'll  I haven't been bloggin much as u can see haha i find it boring I mean yeah kinda I feel lazy I'm a lazy pig =] LAWL hmmmm YAY today my bro my dying his hair so I i was like can i dye 2 streaks of light brown and my mom said okay so i've got them =] it's not so obvious though maybe not yet =] but they say after a week or so it'll be obvious shit i'll be dead =P teacher might catch me hahah LAWL who cares hmmm what else?? ermm awwww RUBY is going to go to international school i'll miss her alot =[ she's a bieber fan and there will be one less bieber fan in out school cause most of the girls like Super junior or twilight or other shit =[ anyways OOOOOoooo pickels grew a little large =] haha well i'll try to blog more often I'm just tooo lazy sryyy =] anyways BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment