BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 11, 2010

I've got the Shitty pox a.k.a Chicken pox DAYMNN

Shit man i got the fucking chicken pox  =O seriously??  at 13 i got my chicken pox at 13?? and u know what I got the chicken pox vaccine at like 1 and the main point of getting the vaccine is to NOT get the shitty pox wth for example we PAY for the vaccine , we GET the vaccine , and we NOT GET chicken pox it's such a waste of money I GOT THE FUCKING POX so yeah it's a bad thing cause it itches EVERY WHERE and the spots are like sooo UGLAYYYYYYY and I have long nails so if u scratch the pox the juice will like ozzzzzzzzeeeeeee out and stuff ewwwwwwwwwwwww but anyway the good thing is i DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL for like 10 days =] but too bad I still have to sIt for the end of the year exams GRRRR I would laze around all day watching TV like i did yesterday and today but I can't anymore cause THE FUCKING EXAMS ARE COMINGGGGGGGGGG and I have to studyyyyy shit i was like so realxed and now i have to study with POX???? anyways nvm guys hahah have a great day enjoy yourselves and stufff

No comments:

Post a Comment