BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I was so HARDWORKING =]

so after Lahvaniya scolded (she saw this and told me i did not scold you I adviced u ) me for not studying even though i had more time to study than her I finally changed LOL I studied today from like 11:30 to 4 well I studied while the telly and the laptop was on you can still call that studying too =] cause i read and i made notes soo yeah I'M SO HARDOWKING i studied topic 8 and 10 for history =] and I made a lil notes I wanna study science but that's not that hard cause it's in english so maybe I'll do it tonite SEEEE i'm getting more not so lazy HAHA well yeah basically thats all AHHHHHHH Adam Lambert is here =] in Malaysia well I'm not a fan but i get jealous when someone I know gets to go to a celeb's concert soo yeah My cousin is goin and he's 14 and this is his second concert he went for All american reject's concert too well his brother's can't go I think he goin with his friends humppp... ohh his lil bro told me that he's gonna put eyeliner on LOL muchh I would really wanna seeee how he looks with eyeliner maybe hot? you won't know he looks a lil guai low but he's short and reallly REALLLY NAUGHTY i should say mean but no he's not mean cause he does DUMB stuff for example things that a 7 year old would do He put his lil rbo who was 12 on a blanket in camerons highlands and dragged my cousin by the hair cause he was bored and he did that to entertain himself he's really WEIRD and that's mean well TATA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment