BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 25, 2010

DARNNNNN

DARNNNN I wanna get Justin's book but i heard it was sold OUT!!!!! OMG why?????? maybe its sold out here in Ipoh :P bahahahah I'll be going Penang this weekend and Imma miss school on monday :P I'll goo and see if they sell it there in penang  WOOTTSSS :) BAHAHAHHA Imma get Bieber's Book :)
 THE BOOK AWAITS MEH



Imma keep it save from Bieber haters IMMAA need more NEW jaybee posters MINE are those when he was like 15 :( Imma get the new posters :D BAHAHAHA Imma tell you one time :P


HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEOPLE :)

I'm lovin next month :) I missed school for like 15 days cause of chicken pox :) Imma miss school on monday cause im going Penang =] and then Imma miss school for 3 days cause i'll be going to Singapore :D bahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment