BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Halloweenn Ya'llll =]

Happy Halloweenn Peopleeee <3 LOL If you lame guys don't know it's halloween then it proves that you're FREAKING lame LOL naahhh just kidding LOL actually no seriously You don't know it's freaking halloween? HELLLOOOO common sense much soo well I play pet society and the halloween items are SWEETT =] not scary but normall okayy see i saw this PUMPKIN an I told myself I freaking want this for HALLOWEEN

take a loook
AWESOMEEEE???? YESS TOTALLLY IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER CARVED OUT IN A PUMPKIN THE FELLOWE WHO DID THIS IS A TOTAL GENIUSSSS arghhhhhhh I hope they sell it or something then we can go buy it =] LOL M'sia's lame =[ we don't freaking celebrate Halloween not once and even if they start we'll be too old for trick or treating ARGHHHHH GRRR CURSE THIS DUMB place lameeee
geez I love halloween seeing all the movie and stuff they getta go to scary houses and they get to decorate their own houses =] and dress up dammmmmnn  LUCKKYYY =] I kinda like the colour ORANGE NOW must wear more orange during halloweennnn
well thats it i think HAPPY HALLOWEENN PEOPLE <3
peace V

No comments:

Post a Comment