BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Should I or should i not =]

Hmmmmm should I or should i not study for KH? cause I'm too lazy but If i dont i might get a C and get nagged by aheemm the person who teaches us Kh =[ hummpppp I'm juts sooo lazyyyyy I've been playing pet society these few days and I went crazy over 999s and I traded like 6 rare dresses away for like 20 something 999s so go see LOL go to my PLayhouse and see the whole room is for 999s only and other mystery box items LOL and If you're a pet society fan and you're tottally into rares go to my room 2 and click the shop in your friend's house button and ps will tell you that all the items in this room cannot be bought WHY? becaue they're all rares and I'm so proud LOL if you're not a pet society fan I'm sure Thia will bore you to death well If you're a Jaybee fan then YEY me tooo hmmm when will justin bieber's nail polish line come out? and where can we get it in ipoh? cause ipoh is like soo lame no arghhh I'M GONNA GET JAYBEE'S BOOK : FIRST STEP TO FOREVER I think it costs 75 bucks well that's what andrea said cause she got it =] DAMN i want it haha well I'll just have to wait cause when I go JJ I'm soooooooo gonna get it :) I like bloggin but I'm just too lazy and besides I don't even think lots of people read my blog always the same people so if you're reading this GO HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD COME READ MY DAMN BLOG WILL YA?? lol  I CAN'T WAIT FOR JUSTIN BIEBER'S MOVIE TO COME OUT =]


I watched toy story 3 today and it was sooooooo sad at the ending =[ I cried cause of it LOL the toys are really smart you know LOL the know  how to plan to escape from sunnyside daycare =] I like this picture so much all the toys are in it haha

OOOhhhh I love this bear I mean it looks really adorable but too bad he's EVIIILLLL haha if they sell it i would love to get it =] grrrr They have really adorable toys in Toys'rus But too bad we dont have it here I know I may be too old for toys but seriosuly I wanted this

Lo it's miss sunshine =] I saw it at my cousin's place when i was there visiting she's 18 and she has it haha I want it bad My mom said ok so she took me to toyrus in KL 1 utama but well they sold out =[ but my aunt says she'll help me call them and see if there is others in other malls =] haha I own a shirt too but i find it too childish but it's really ADORABLEEEEEEEEE <3
anyways byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment